Thursday, June 11, 2009

Me and Them...On a Fan Site...Even Better

The Spain TH Groupies fan site copied my Associated Content article and added it to their site...with a link at the end. I'm happy to see it, and Bill at the top of the page, together... :)

I'm a tiny bit annoyed they copied the whole thing...they did provide a link at the end, but since I earn money from that article and they basically stole it, I'm losing money.

On the other hand, because it's TH and because I am getting increased views, I just sent them a thank you. I kinda wish they had just put the first page and then the link, so someone would have to go read the rest of the article on AC, but I'm thinking fan sites are not all that savvy when comes to content theft and such.

I don't want the article pulled from the site, and I don't want to get into a long email thing with someone where my lack of Spanish might confuse the issue.

But anyway, we're all on the same page again...click the title to go to the Spain site.

No comments:

Post a Comment