Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Me and Them...On the Same Page

I get so excited when my articles get put on the same page as anything to do with Tokio Hotel...and the article on how to get one of their H&M t-shirts ended up on the same page of a site that has a Tokio Hotel page. So a picture of them is on the same page with an article of mine.

Regardless of how the ended up there...it just makes me smile all over :)
*sigh*

Edit: So excited I am that I've edited this post 8 times and still don't have complete sentences or make any sense. Simply put, some bot crawled the eHow site, grabbed a link to my article and put it on their Tokio Hotel page of the site. Really simple, once I get over myself. :)

Edit 2: Like so many things on the internet, what was is no more. But for a day, at least, I shared web space with the guys. Still makes me smile all over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment