Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Posting from work with no access to photos, but really did not forget today is the twins' birthday. I did forget to post last night, but I also did remember to call the number and leave a message, so I get some points for, well, something :)

I didn't realize I'd hear Bill with a message from the band, so I got a little flustered at the sound of Bill saying "Tokio Hotel" which I adore. Sounds so much better than when someone says it in American English....anyway, I ended up "witching" them a Happy Birthday! lol...

The sentiment is the same and I truly do witch them a happy day, filled with family or friends or coffee and cream tarts with people over 60 (which I sadly, yet also gladly, do not qualify for, but my mom does) or whatever else occupies their day. Cake would be nice as well...

It must be wonderful to share a birth day with someone else, as a twin...I'm an only child so I don't even have a sibling with a different birthday. But to always have someone who will always know exactly when your birthday is....even knows down to the minute where you were before you were born...and will never forget it, will almost always celebrate it with you must be extraordinry. In die nacht comes to mind on this day... rather than singing Happy Birthday, possibly that should be sung.

Again, Happy Birthday to September babies now grown and almost men. Birthday hugs and kisses to you both.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment