Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Young love...oldest TH fan...misc. other items

Rummage sale of thoughts...

The resident teenager is in love...which is odd, but nice. And being in that state, he's done his laundry, swept the steps and is currently walking the dog, which never happens. So, I'm all in favor of love, young or otherwise, if it gets the house cleaner and the dog walked. :)


Patiently waiting for two things: pay from online writing, so I can buy Zimmer 483 for my mom. She is, I think, the world's oldest Tokio Hotel fan, or pretty close to it. (She's 74.) She was in hospital recently and the nurse asked her in the morning how she slept. And my mom said, "Not at all...I miss my boys." To which the nurse replied she thought my mom had only a daughter. And my mom said, "Tokio Hotel...my boys...I fall asleep with them every night." Which I find sweet...she listens to Scream every night as she's falling asleep. Granted, she rarely gets past the first two songs before she's asleep... and the part of Live Every Second that repeats "Wake up..." actually does wake her up... she is a fan through and through. I think she will enjoy Zimmer and I plan on getting her Humanoid, in both English and German, when it's out.

Which brings up another thought: will I be able to get both languages at the same time? I hope so, since I really prefer listening to them in German rather than English. I'm not sure why. I love both, any, and all music I can possibly get my hands on, but in my mind, they are forever singing in German.

And hopefully I can write another Associated Content article and review the new songs...it won't be a paid assignment like the last, but since that article was such a big hit with the fan clubs in the countries that got a hold of it, perhaps they'd like my views on the new songs. And perhaps that article can get circulated and the Russians can applaud the article's quality, and the Italians can offer to hug me again. :) My foreign audience...lol.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, I know you've been busy and that's good ( :O I think! ) but I just want to send you some love...and to say to you that I'm still following you!
    What you say about your mother is so sweet! I think the boys would really like to know about that!
    If you remember how to go to my page on DA, I think you'd love to see some amazing works of great artists who are joining the contest I'm sponsoring with the theme Tokio Hotel! I have so many "Bills"!!! :)
    I hope everything is as you wish and I hope you're fine.
    I wish you well - XOXO Kisses and hugs from Portugal.
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about you the other day and here you are!!! Thanks for the comment...yes, my mother is a dedicated TH fan...I can hardly wait to get her the new CD (and get one for myself!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-day, Carol!
    Sorry for being late, but I wish you well!
    Just want you to see this :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRtUkAcoJaA

    That's why I love these boys!!! All my respect to them.

    XOXO Elsa

    ReplyDelete