Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Something I rarely do...

Is tell someone what to do...I have lots of opinions and am more than willing to share them, but rarely feel the need to out and out tell someone they need to make changes.

And I really dislike capitalizing on what I feel is some media sensationalism and bad press as well...that's not my motive.

Bill looks too thin and I think he needs to gain a little weight. I have an old...old...photo for a screen saver and compared that to the most recent pics from the movie premiere. I know he's tall and keeps growing; I know he's always been thin; I know he eats at some point... but I think he's too thin.

Possibly an irrational fear, possibly just another phase of being an obsessed fan, but I worry...which I do really well...and know the rigors of tour life can be taxing. And health, along with family, are something that cannot always be replaced, but are sometimes taken for granted, especially by the young. We are not immortal; the music may be, but the human body is not.

So I worry, and feel the need to say this. Cathartic for me to put it out into the big vast internet...to fall on whomever ears it lands.

And I say this too because I want to be listening to Tokio Hotel with Bill singing for a very, very long time....I want to watch them grow and change and evolve and keep making music. And if you're not healthy, you can't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment