Thursday, February 19, 2009

Beautiful Words About Bill...

This was in my email alerts today and it's just so true and beautiful, I felt like sharing with the whole two people in the world who see this and might not see the TokioHotelAmerica site. I've thought the same thing so often, after watching vids of the European tour and the American tour. Such beautiful words and so eloquently written:

Beautiful words about Bill

On the Fanclub Forum, we are discussing the new album, well, the rumors and our hopes and stuff. And of course, Bill comes up in discussion. Coolbreezegirl said these beautiful words about him, so I wanted to share them with all of you. Because we love that guy. Hehhee.

“Bill Kaulitz was born to play in arenas and for crowds of more than 10,000. He is not made for 1,000 people capacity clubs. That is like seeing a wing clipped eagle sitting on a branch. It is still impressive due to the sheer charisma of the bird, but nothing compared to seeing it stretch out its huge wings and fly up in the sky.”

Isn’t that AWESOME?

p.s. if that is your picture, I am sorry I do not have the name of who took that particular image. Will be glad to credit.

(I'll also be glad to credit for the picture as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment