Friday, April 17, 2009

Tom

I have had ... words...anxiety...fear of the unknown...for the past 2 days. Words I can't express and anxiety and fear that no one else would understand. This is the reason I hate the internet...and love the internet at the same time. There's too much information, and not enough contact.

I cannot comment on what happened, since 1) I wasn't there, 2) I've only read one side of the story, 3) I don't know these people and C) I'm reading news reports translated from German into that weird pseudo English that's not quite accurate and from Bild, which I think is not always accurate as much as a sensationalist paper.

All I know is I do have concern and and a desire to express that I sincerely hope everything gets explained, gets understood...works out. And basically, I get to say this to myself here, and the 2 other people that occasionally pop in and read.

And that's the world we live in...instant information; well, next morning at least, there is 7 hours' difference...and no way to connect to offer whatever it is we, I have to offer. Or even to know if what I have to offer would be accepted or even understood.

And sometimes that sucks.



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiKBB3jXTwbbdGAyiesh5v8XY4Vmh-_qwarCUY25-puYv0dbGSzb5LiYUPblXBNZRPqeqHHmsqLmrNGNM5UfeUhpy_mboJ1TMvIyEf0w3MEwNQf95rikI-FtkXY8Is0n3Lm1bivBJke5xA/s320/user-TomKaulitzBaby3.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment