Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Long Weekend...

I'm so looking forward the the 3 day weekend...although no holiday pay, I've got a list of articles to write, several of which are for Associated Content about Tokio Hotel. My first piece has gotten 39 or so views and earned six cents...but I didn't write it for the money; that piece I wrote for the joy of writing about Tokio Hotel music. The others will be written because I thoroughly enjoy the topic, but also hopefully to earn some income. I might get enough in a few months to buy a can of Monster Java...yeah!

Anyway, I have goals for writing, I have goals for learning some new German words....Unendlichkeit lyrics (I love that song)...boring stuff like laundry and housework, but mostly writing.

Got any article ideas you'd like to see in print? For the random person stopping in, let me know. If it relates to TH, I'd be happy to write something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment