Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tokio Hotel in a Small Town...

My kid took the Scream America! two-song single (I keep getting hung up on "two" song "single," but I digress) to a friend's house so he could listen to the remix. So Alex showed the CD to a few friends (girls) to find out if they thought Bill was attractive (lol...the obvious answer would be yes). Shockingly enough, not every teenage girl here knows who TH is.

It seems there is a huge vacuum here in this tiny town. I'm thinking that for world domination to occur, TH needs not to perform at huge venues, but in little tiny theaters...like our little tiny one here, or even better, the Barrymore in Madison. It's small and Bill wouldn't have much room to prowl, but it would sure be up close and personal. I know they sound/look/seem happier in large venues, but I'm just looking to see them anywhere I can.

Just my personal desire to get things to go my way :)

1 comment:

  1. I think they will do a tour in America along small towns...They aren't well known there to do huge venues, I think...Do you know the fans in Europe are jealous of American ones? Because their concerts were one year ago, and some were cancelled and were not reschedule due to Bill's health...we miss them!

    ReplyDelete