Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lisbon, Portugal...

I think I would like to go to a concert in Europe and I wanted to go to Paris in April...but I think now I would like to also go to Lisbon and visit Elsa...whom I have never met but who is my devoted follower on this blog. I think we would have a fantastic time at the concert, meet and greet the band and hang out together. How fun would that be !!!

(waving at Elsa, across the ocean, 6 hours ahead of me in time and sometimes in a different day...and sometimes speaking a different language...but always united in our love of Tokio Hotel)

1 comment:

  1. *waves back* Hi Carol, please come. Lisbon is lovely, it has an amazing light and good weather. There are great monuments to see and the Tagus River and the ocean and beautiful gardens... :)
    TH concert is in April, spring days...Think about it!

    ReplyDelete