Monday, January 11, 2010

Ohhh!!! Jewelry...

The lovely Tokio Hotel bracelet, BK star charm and Designers Against AIDS buttons arrived today. And they are fantastic. It's hard to judge quality online, but these are nice and hefty, not hefty like large, but substantial and good quality...and not cheaply made. The bracelet is kind of an odd size though: if I hook the hook in the round circle like it's meant to, I can slide the bracelet off my hand, but I don't like it if I hook it in one of the links, cuz it distorts the bracelet. Maybe it's a guy's bracelet? huh...

And then there is the lovely star with BK against the black background. Lovely...

The buttons are the best...two with Bill with new hair, one with the middle hair, and one with the DAA logo. Oh, yes, and there's Tom and Gustav and Georg as well!! But after the hair brushing dream, it's nice to see all that lovely hair as hair! They're really good quality, with a little safety catch thing on the back, which I like, since I plan on pinning them on my purse and would hate to have them fall off. But I do believe they will stay put.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely items Carol. You are really a great fan ;) And I think the boys are lucky to have you as their fan.

    Happy New Year, my friend.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete