Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fairness...

So if we're spending one fantasy night with Bill...I think we should also be able to spend quality fantasy time with the other guys....let's start with Georg, since it's his birthday month.

I think a day in a city he's familiar with, because here....well, there is absolutely nothing to see, and a tour of my town would take about 10 minutes, and besides, this is my fantasy...taking a long walk...having a nice lunch, and again...listening. I'm sensing a theme here...lol...but by any measure, getting to spend time with someone and hearing what they have to say, getting their impressions of where they've been, particularly someone who is young, intelligent, insightful, and having such exceptional experiences would be a dream come true...for me at least.

Georg is a devoted newspaper reader (I think it was the New York Times), took psych classes...I think, again, there's a whole lot to get to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment