Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm being stalked by Heidi Klum...

Suddenly everywhere I look, there is Heidi Klum, another German beauty. I know there is a new Victoria's Secret campaign for the perfect bra, but before the commercials started, I happened to catch an hour show about her, and I know there's a comment on one of the Caught on Camera videos where the guys go to Los Angeles and I think it's Bill that says they're going to see Heidi Klum. And at the store today, she's smiling out from the cover of a magazine. Such a beautiful smile...and then I watched The Devil Wears Prada...and she's in there too.

A long time ago, I remember Heidi was on some game show...I cannot remember the name, but they had models as the contestants, answering questions. I was watching at my parents' house, and my dad made the comment that she was spunky, plus she also knew more of the answers than anyone else...that he like her because she seemed to actually have a personality. Which she does.

I wanna know why Tokio Hotel went to see Heidi Klum...nosey, intrusive person I am... lol...and why suddenly everywhere I look I see her. Yeah...yeah... I know about marketing, but this is getting to be spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment