Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tokio Hotel Lobby Website... A Real Website, Not Just a Blog!

Apparently March will also be the birthday month for the Tokio Hotel Lobby website.

Finally...the thing I wanted to do first, which seemed to be the most important to me...like the cornerstone...the blog was secondary. Getting back to playing music was important, but was again not my focus. But, as with most things in life, they don't go as planned.

I have a blog, which I actually love more than I thought...even though I think a total of 5 other people have read it besides me...I think it's helped me in more ways than I could have realized.

The violin is here...a new one. The old student one was beyond repair, so it will be hung on the wall because of its sentimental value. But a brand new, never been played instrument arrived this week. My fingers ache, both literally with pain, but also to play again. I fall asleep listening to Zimmer 483; the fingers on my
left hand twitch, and as I start to drift off, right arm will suddenly jerk in time with the music.

I need practice, but at least I have inspiring music to practice with.

No comments:

Post a Comment