Sunday, March 1, 2009

If You Could Spend...

There was a post on Yahoo questions, which made me smile...(it's such a teenage girl question): if you could spend the night with Bill...and this struck me as funny...if he liked you well enough to hang out the next day with you, what would you wish to have happen.

I'm sure all the teenage girls who read that all had pretty much the same thoughts...in my wildest fantasies, I'm sure mine were the same :)... but there's fantasy and fun and impossibility and then there's more realistic stuff...slightly in the distant realm of possibility...lol...

So for my night...I'd like to make dinner. I have the recipe for the meatball in sauce thing that the caterers made for the last Zimmer tour date....I have the real name, but I'm not finding it. I like to cook...I tend to want to nurture people. And then for the fun stuff...I'd like to....listen. I have questions, about 8 million, but I'd like to just ask and then listen to the answer...and let the conversation take it's own course.

I think there is a huge amount of buried treasure there...for as much as we "see" and "hear" Bill and Tokio Hotel online and in concert, I don't think we can ever really "know" them. I've talked before about all the fans that think they love TH...and we do love them, as fans...but there are always some that take that love seriously.

We love the bits we see, the bits we're given...and fill in the blanks with what we'd like to believe is real.

But back to the improbable...good food (yes, I'm an excellent cook) and good conversation. I think that would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment