Monday, October 12, 2009

All is right in my world...Bill is smiling and has a Mohawk


Found this photo online, and there is nothing that makes me happier than seeing that big smile on Bill's face when he's performing. I miss that so much...I want to see that in person...and I will. But for now, seeing him with that big smile is making everything all right in my world. It lights up his eyes, his entire face. Lovely....

And, the hair is fantastic. I prefer him with BIG hair...whatever he does with it is really his choice...but I love the big spiky hair, whether it's the lion's mane or a Mohawk. It's all his (I think) and all wonderful.

The photo is from Tokio Hotel Rocks...check out more here
. There are lots of photos: some pics with the hair style of the past year, some pics of Tom, and lots from the latest concert in Greece.

No comments:

Post a Comment