Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's here...It's here!!!!

That would be the fantastic new CD. Get thee to a Best Buy and get the two CD English bonus track CD along with the German version, for less than $15.00. How wonderful is that!!!

It's playing in German upstairs and English downstairs. And as usual, I prefer the German, even though there are more songs on the English CD.

Alex and I had to go for an hour car ride so we could listen (not sure why we couldn't have just listened in the house, but it was fun riding in the car). Not sure if I've said fantastic yet or not, but it is...fantastic.

I went after work to get my copy; drove through 2 red lights and went over the speed limit the whole way (well, I always go over the speed limit) and practically tore the plastic off the case with my teeth on the way to the car. Apologized to Bill for taking out the Zimmer 483 CD that's been playing non-stop in the car for months (I always apologize to them for taking them out of the player) and popped in Humanoid and was in Tokio Hotel heaven.

I think I'll play the German version to fall asleep to...sounds like a good idea. My mom (oldest fan I think) wants the English version only. I have yet to get her to listen to German other than the version of Monsoon that's on Scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment