Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Make-up

Nothing here about Tokio Hotel except their name :)

I colored my hair recently, from the boring brown to what the package called "Burgundy" and turns out to be a really deep dark red on me...makes me look 3 shades paler than my usual transparent skin...but the best is: I suddenly have green eyes.

My eye color changes from blue to grey to greenish...but the red hair makes them green all the time. And I discovered my vampire make-up from a few years ago...smokey greys for making shadows and contours on my face, but also which now looks killer with the green eyes and red hair.

I'll never be a beauty... never was...but it's fun to play dress up face and actually like the results. There is no working digital camera in this house, so you are all spared that picture...lol...but when TH makes a US appearance and I go, at least I'll have eye make-up and hair that I like.

I also have a friend that's making me a corset, if I remember to send her the measurements, and I'm learning to make chainmaille, and am trying to think of how to make a chainmaille garment to wear...

Not really sure how comfortable a metal shirt would be to wear to a concert...as I say, I'm still working out the details on that. It may end up being lots of jewelry...lot of silver chains and bracelets and other lovely silver stuff.

1 comment: